Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MAC4Wellness event in Mercersburg Academy in Pennsylvania

I attended the presentation given by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn this past Thursday evening. I had a wonderful time and learned a great deal in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania at the Mercersburg Academy. Dr. Esselstyn and Ann Esselstyn were amazing in their presentations. The meal served that evening was delicious and very filling.

I didn't want to bother the doctor since he had a long line of guests with questions so I snuck a picture.

I am grateful to all of the organizers of Mac4Wellness who sponsored the event and to Dr. Elizabeth George in particular who responded to my emails and who took this photo!

Here's a shot of Dr. Esselstyn on stage right after his presentation to the group with Dr. Elizabeth George.

I was particularly impressed by Mercersburg Academy. This is probably the most beautiful campus I have ever been on. The grounds are beautiful, the buildings are magnificent, and the architecture is classic and elegant. Here's a photo of the Lenfest Library on campus.


More later,
Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment